- 2 DAYS LEFT – DEADLINE APRIL 30, 2010 5PM
The U.S. Copyright Office is seeking comments on termination rights particularly for those grants which occurred prior to the enactment of the 1976 Copyright Act on January 1, 1978 AND the creation of the work began after the enactment of the 1976 Copyright Act on January 1, 1978. An example is provided by the Copyright Office. Send comments here.
- Commentary on Radio Royalties and whether performers should be paid royalties for airplay on AM/FM radio.
- Ripped from the Headlines takes on a whole new meaning as Dow Jones alleges copyright infringement and hot news misappropriation against Briefing.com for copying and re-publishing Dow Jones headlines and articles.
- Aquarium Facebook games faceoff in copyright infringement action.
- Copyright infringement alleged against former student by professor for course materials in teacher’s certification program.